Saturday 30 June 2012

In the wild...

Well this one's a long pending post. It's because of my internship which had me busy for quite some time and I wasn't able to catch up with the blog. But after a long break and being back to college for another hectic semester, I thought of publishing a post with something different this time.
I got this zebra print fabric quite long time ago, as I'm very much fascinated by these various imprints that animals have. I feel they are so beautiful, that if adorned appropriately, is definitely a fashion statement. So, I designed a jacket for the fabric. It is a double-breasted jacket with princess panels, side-front lip pockets, short sleeves, shawl collar and an extended shoulder to give that power look as a whole. Check out the pictures and comment if you like it. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment